Mili

It was during the icy cold month of december of 2017,that i went to Mili. A place which is far away kilometers and kilometers. Even now, while i am sitting in my balcony, sipping a cup of coffee and writing this, i am soaked in its memories.
 The crisp misty air, the gushing water, the sun kissed hills and th snow capped mountains, all still remains in my mind as if i saw them yesterday.
Mili is a place painted with unique beauty. The day i reached there, i saw apple trees waving hands and berry wines bowing their head to welcome me. The orchards were awaiting for their bloom. At once, i thought  myself 'what if my eyes could take pictures?'
Landing at Mili makes you get a sense of peace and ease. Once you glide your fingers through the chill waters of fal lake, you unknowingly reach the world of heavens.
  Mili's intrigued cuisine kept my taste buds wanting it more. Right from the laula pulav to the choki buiscuit.. Having them all is undoubtedly a gastronomic adventure.
      Indeed Mili is a wonderful place to visit, especially for those who wish to experience teeth chattering temperature and fountains of snow. Once you visit Mili, I swear.. You will fly home with glittering memories imprinted in your minds eyes...


And now, to all who are wondering about the place called Mili..
Sorry to say.. Its just a place in my dreams๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE,DEVOTION AND ENDURANCE: LIVES WHICH DERIVED THEIR LIFEBLOOD FROM KABIR

EUTIERRIA

Shade