Crush.

I  couldn't believe my eyes, for a while i lost my control. I reached in a wonderland, not knowing what to do. I couldn't take my eyes out of him..
His eyes were shining, his face was glowing. Words are insufficient to express my emotions.

I had a lot of dreams about the day when i will be meeting him, i had a list of questions too. But once it happened, i literally became a living dead body. I couldn't breathe, i couldn't smile, i simply remained as a stiff body. He came closer to me, and i started having butterflies in my stomach. Nervousness had no bounds that day, he then reached so close.. Waved his hand and passed a smile to me!. Trust me. I saw heaven that day, i was in the paradise of earth.

Neither i took a selfie with him, nor i uttered a word to hime, but really, i saw the colour of paradise that day.

Not curious about the guy???..πŸ˜„

All these would have been the mixture of emotions that i would come across, if i had met  'Chotta Bheem', some eight years ago.πŸ˜‰


Rana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE,DEVOTION AND ENDURANCE: LIVES WHICH DERIVED THEIR LIFEBLOOD FROM KABIR

EUTIERRIA

Shade