Clueless

Clueless


I was alone. My water bottle,Mizhiyil playing on Spotify, the silent classroom,the benches,desks, the blackboard with something scribbled,and the Christmas decorations still hanging on it,open windows and door, the bright light and a few bags gave me company. The music kept on changing. Numerous thoughts ran through my head. The last hope of expected ones arrival also drained. What am I doing? No idea.May be yesterday's headache's hangover, I guess (LOL). And then I thought of giving my write up a title. What would I give? I'm clueless. Wait, that too can be a title right? I mean, it makes sense. I'm clueless about what to write,I'm clueless about my life(well, people like me are clueless about their life), I'm clueless of everything. I guess there is no better title than this. Here I am, thinking about love (oh forgot to add I'm clueless about my love  because, " will I ever get a guy who can tolerate me?"). Sometimes having a relationship is good but it is not good for your mental health when your parents are totally against it (like my parents). The leaves danced slowly with the air. Wish I had someone to  dance slowly like them. Is it normal for human beings to think more than their heart can handle? Do you overthink like me? Why don't you tell me your wishes or memories with love here? It would be fun.

- Aavishka

Comments

  1. It's hard to forget someone who gave you good memories, when you realised that relationship was fake the entire memories will broke you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want someone to stay with me forever without hurting me and my loved ones to gain their happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE,DEVOTION AND ENDURANCE: LIVES WHICH DERIVED THEIR LIFEBLOOD FROM KABIR

EUTIERRIA

Shade