cuando me dejaste, te llevaste el alma también

cuando me dejaste, te llevaste el alma también


Today, on March 18, Holi, the festive of colors, the color of my life faded forever. The color that
gave me strength, realisation of life, happiness became a never fading memory. It was not a
bond of just three months. It was a bond of the seven lives. When we say about love, people
always start thinking about a boy-girl relation. Love is not that. When you are sitting alone and
you think of someone and the memories, that is love. Today, I lost my friend. Not just 'a
friend',but someone very close to me. I couldn't tell him everything. So, I thought of telling like
this. Thank you for helping me. Thank you for holding me tight when i was breaking apart.
Thank you for bringing a smile on my lips always. I was always afraid of doing things and being
alone. You changed that. You taught me how to fight alone. Thank you for showing me the
reality. Thank you for tolerating me. Thank you for teaching me what life is. Thank you for
making me bold. Mainly thank you for giving me thousands of splendid memories. And the list
goes on. I'll always be grateful for all of this.Today, a chapter that I never wanted to end, has
neared a full stop. The time has come to close the chapter. There is no looking back from here.
This chapter is a magic. You cannot read it again even if you wish so. The bird has flown away
after it's nap. The bird has woken up from her dream. A dream which can never be put in words
and that which can never be dreamt again. Life is such a thing. Always expect the unexpected.

- Aavishka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE,DEVOTION AND ENDURANCE: LIVES WHICH DERIVED THEIR LIFEBLOOD FROM KABIR

EUTIERRIA

Shade