Its good to be bad


Am I really living or am I already dead...
I don't know.
Nay, indeed.... A sound came from nowhere.
     
I want to  walk through the streets late at night, hangout with my friends, say aloud whatever I feel, say NO to things I dislike. I want to get into active politics, fight for Justice, organize strikes. I don't want to be subservient to my parents or teachers...
But... This is not who I am

My name is Rohini, a physics graduate. A subject that my parents chose for me. And I completed it from my parents favourite college.

I am a very obedient student, I never say No to my teachers. I have not even raised any opinion against their views, even when I had a different view.
I wear clothes that seems alright to the people around me and not me.
 As I had all these qualities I got a certificate..
And I became that typical.. " adakkavum othukkavum ulla penkutty".
But  for a moment I thought..
'Where am I here'?

And then I decided.
If all these qualities makes me a good girl, I wish to be a bad girl. And I really believe that its very good to be bad.

So my journey begins..
From who I am to who I want to be..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE,DEVOTION AND ENDURANCE: LIVES WHICH DERIVED THEIR LIFEBLOOD FROM KABIR

EUTIERRIA

Shade