I AM KALAM

I was never a movie person until I watched this one. I still recall the first time I happened to see this masterpiece. I have no intention to ask you, "Hey have you watched this film?"..... I just want to let you understand that if u haven't, then it's a loss, indeed a great one. 

        I am Kalam- The title says it all. The movie portrays the story of a boy named Chottu who works in a Dhaba in Rajasthan. Rapidly, he gets adapted to the new situation. He gets to know new people and enjoys his life pretty well.  Right from the beginning, Chottu is shown as a boy who has an immense passion for Studies and reading. Even though he gets no chance to attend schools, he does well in managing multiple languages. 

         It's in the meantime, he witnesses a TV broadcast where he sees people's president, Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam for the first time in his life. He derives inspiration from A.P.J. That's when he decides to change his name to Kalam. Once he had done the best decision of his life, he starts introducing himself in the name of his aspiration. Even Ranvijay, the prince of the Royal family of Rajasthan, who later becomes Kalam's best friend knows him by that name. His companion, needless to say, helps him in leading a life he always wished for by gifting him a school uniform. He also lends him books and they also spend time together.  

             The film revolves around this way and comes to an end when Ranvijay's family get to know Kalam, and their son's friendship with him and makes him join the school where both study afterwards.

     This touching movie makes my day every single time, I watch it. I find it difficult to express my immense gratitude to Sanjay Chauhan who has scripted the story and to Nila Madhab Panda for directing this outstanding Movie. Films that have moral lessons are limited these days. Happy that these sorts of movies are still being shot in this fleeting world. The brilliancy of this movie is that it shows that who else can inspire a delicate mind none other than the luminary person, A.P.J. This Heart-warming film is a must-watch for today's generation to realize the hardships one has to go through to reach their full potential. 

Encouraging, Excellent! 

- Namratha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE,DEVOTION AND ENDURANCE: LIVES WHICH DERIVED THEIR LIFEBLOOD FROM KABIR

EUTIERRIA

Shade