First day at 'INDULEKHA'.

First day at 'Indulekha'

It is too late to write about this. It has almost been  5 weeks, since I joined at the manufacturing unit of world famous Indulekha bhringa oil. This unit is close to my house. It is a ten minutes walk from my house. I had been seeking for a part-time job as soon as my first semester exams were over.A part-time job already became a necessary thing in my life. 

So,let me share my experience at my workplace on the first day.It was on 19 october,  I joined there.As soon as I started my work, I started to feel some sort of pleasure within me. The first reason, I started my work officially;and the next reason I realized that I too became a part of the long process, of it's preparation. The work time was scheduled from 4:30 in the evening to 12:30 at the midnight.It was a new and amazing experience for me, to watch how meticulously, efficiently and smoothly the automatic machines were working in the factory. It was first time I got an opportunity to enter into an industrial factory and watch what all things were happening there. You know, this oil is going through a lot of stages before being sold in the market. I started to observe those stages.As the time passed, I started to feel tensed. Because, that was first day, so it is obvious that any person who work there for the first time, definitely they would feel a hesitation.There are 3 sessions. In terms of the quantity of the oil, four variants are usually produced there.


Rahul. E. P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE,DEVOTION AND ENDURANCE: LIVES WHICH DERIVED THEIR LIFEBLOOD FROM KABIR

EUTIERRIA

Shade