Wings Of Fire - A. P. J

     Huh! Finally got a chance to take a deep sigh. Yes, it's a weekend. For me, it was a busy schedule last week. I was exhausted with my college time and my part-time job. This, Wednesday I took a book to read from the library. I planned to read the book on Diwali,as we had no classes. Unfortunately, I had to complete an assignment and some homeworks, given by my teachers. The assignment and Homeworks tossed away my plan of reading the book. Oh! I forgot to mention the name of the book, it was 'Wings of fire' the autobiography of the legendary scientist A.P. J. Abdul Kalam sir. It was a sudden decision  to pick this book up. To be honest, when I went to the library, I was in search of a good book . Finally, my eyes got struck on this great one! I felt that through this book that great man would have a lot of things to share with the youth.

Now let me share my experience of reading this book. As an Indian, it's a privilege to get an opportunity to get exposed to the contributions made by luminary. When we move through each page,we get a clear picture of how a simple lad from a small village, Rameshwaram transformed the image of our nation. The hardships, failures and struggles he faced during his journey  is countless.

This man has a glorious story to tell us. How a human being can live for the welfare and the overall development of one's nation and how every citizen can play a vital role to lead, his/her nation to a great one. He was a man who dedicated his whole life to his nation. By the first few pages, we could get a clear picture of his family atmosphere and educational background at his early stages of life. We can consider him as a quintessence, how a man could find a spot for his country, on the map of the world. We could find a great person in Abdul Kalam, how he fought against the adversities in his life. He considered himself as the person who can transform and bring his nation far ahead in this world. 

His life story has an immense power to evoke each individual to change their attitude, and transform their life for the progress of the nation. He always upholds the spirit of unconditional love towards his homeland.

A man with simplicity. Simply we could describe Kalam like this. Why did India develop in its technological and science-related fields? One of the answers to this question is Kalam. He had one of the brilliant brains in the world. His calibre was beyond words. His determined mind, perseverance, efforts, decision making, his approach towards the obstacles, and his intelligence are the main reasons, why he is still living in the minds of every Indian.


- Rahul E. P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE,DEVOTION AND ENDURANCE: LIVES WHICH DERIVED THEIR LIFEBLOOD FROM KABIR

EUTIERRIA

Shade